Sunday, June 14, 2009

More House Work

Over the last few weeks I have been busy working outside while I am able to! We cleared out the side of the house and started the landscaping process. It truly helps a lot! While digging, I found white onions growing in the ground! I didn't know people planted onions in their front yard, but the previous owners did! Aaron did the mulching process...the bags were simply too much for me to handle!


A few weeks ago we headed to a little town on Windsor to my step-grandpa's house. He has an old house that he is going to knock over so we rummaged through and took what we thought would be of use. I found this old cabinet. I worked for a few hours cleaning and cleaning and cleaning it. Now it makes the perfect piece in our dining room. It is one of the best free things I have ever aquired! Plus it is very, very old---just like our house!


No comments: