Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Newborn Pictures

Last week, Jayden had his newborn pictures taken. My cousin Amy bought us a newborn package with a local photographer, Kim Jones. Kim came to our house and caught a few good pictures of Jayden. You can see them at: www.photographybykimjones.com and then click on Photo Galleries, Your Proofs, Jayden.

After she left he was sleeping so I placed him on the laundry basket in our bathroom and caught this snapshot of him. I did a little editing to it afterwards. Wal-Mart made me sign a copywrite release and show them the picture on my camera because they thought I copied it!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Too CUTE! The this picture you created. You are really going to have to show me how to use the program.

The said...

Adorable! What a great picture!