Thursday, September 2, 2010

Acree Update


Jayden is looking so much better after being on his new hypoallergenic formula which contains no milk. It will be interesting to see what the little man is actually allergic to which we should know very soon. We are hoping that it was just the change in his formula that caused this week long episode of hives. It will be a complete lifestyle change for all of us if milk and wheat are eliminated from his diet which means a big change for Aaron and I as well.


Aaron is feeling much better after his episode of the flu. He actually was able to get some work done on our house this week. We finally have door knobs on our bedroom and laundry room!

In the mean time, time is passing quickly with the hustle and bustle of school. I am glad that I am not taking any classes this semester because I would not make it! My brain is on overload from all the meetings and e-mails that come through on a daily basis. I think everyone at school is feeling the same way. This weekend is going to be a much needed break!

No comments: