Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting Smarter Everyday

Jayden was impressing me last night with his little tricks. I wish every Mom was equipped with a "built-in video camera" to catch all of the moments you wish you had on camera. As we were climbing the stairs to take a bath, we were counting as we always do. When we got to five, he followed by saying, "six, seven, eight, nine". WHAT??? I've heard him say six several times, but I have never heard him follow with seven, eight, nine.

When we were upstairs getting ready for the bath, Jayden was playing with his shapes. Time and time again he kept putting the right shape into the cutout. He did it several times in a row. I was really proud of him because he usually just plays with the same two shapes and this time he was using all four. This was the second time I could have used my "built-in video camera".

After I got his jammies on him and we headed downstairs, I decided to push my luck. He didn't count as much as he did for me the first time but listen to what numbers he says after five. Bravo, Jayden! We are proud of you!!

No comments: