Wednesday, April 11, 2012

They're Just Too Cute

Thank goodness for my iPhone. I've taken a lot of pictures on my camera but many times I don't have it ready to go and my iPhone does the job. This long weekend I went iPhone picture crazy but they are just too cute. I can't help it!


Jayden was creative and enjoyed ice cream in the basket while it was stuck between the couch and ottoman. Looks fun to me.


The girls looked hilarious in their bunny ears from Nana.



On Easter they were spoiled by everyone!





The twins got new swimsuits from Poppy and Gma. These suits have built in diapers. I don't think they will be wearing these to the beach this summer though. That would be too messy!






They've both really started to smile a lot more! Too cute!!



Our little athlete went bowling at scheels this weekend, played baseball and started golfing. Not sure where he got it but he's good at all the above sports!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: