Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween

It was a crazy week last week! I spent my extra time creating the girls' outfits for Halloween. I didn't want them in a giant stuffed suit that would be a pain getting in and out of the car. It would have been really cute to have a couple of ladybugs or little bumblebees, but I didn't want to fight that this year.
 



 On Tuesday, we headed to Jayden's Halloween party at school. The girls were decked out in their Halloween outfits from Nana. Getting a picture was impossible.
 Mr. Difficulty would not wear a costume (fireman or Ghostbusters), so we settled for Michael Jordan or Michael Jayden as I called him.
On Halloween, BOO and HOO were ready to go!



 
Now I have one year to think about what we will be next year. Thing 1 and Thing 2 pictures were all over the twin pages I belong to, so that is out. Maybe we can convince Jayden to team up with the girls next year! 

No comments: