Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beach Pictures

On the last day of our trip we enjoyed (well, most of us) some pictures on the beach. I wasn't going to travel in a car 15 hours and not come back with some good pictures! I found the perfect lady to take our photos for cheaper than I could find in Taylorville. I was pleased with what we received and they were all shipped to me on a disk. Perfect! I wish I could have gotten a few more shots of the kids alone, but it was windy and it just didn't work out.
 
 


 Jayden did not wake up happy and there was no way to reschedule, so we had to make due!

 

May have swung him a little too high. Oops!

 
I don't think Aaron and I have had a professional picture without a child in years, she suggested it, so we did!
 
I love beach pictures! Maybe in a few years we will be lucky enough to make it somewhere warm again and enjoy another photo shoot. Until then, these are ours to enjoy!

No comments: