Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Slugger

We have been lucky enough to involve Jayden in another sport and this has been my favorite one so far. I think it is my favorite because it is his favorite and he is having so much fun! There is no argument about going to baseball, wearing the way too big shirt or little black hat, cute little pants, and he must wear his baseball shoes. He didn't love his basketball shirt and wasn't a fan of soccer shin guards but baseball has been perfect!
 
 
Luckily, Aaron was able to coach baseball and I know Jayden loves the extra attention from Daddy!

Throwing the ball and he caught it---not looking---but he caught it!


 Little man was up to bat and he is so little. He is one of the youngest on his team in the 3-6 year old league. I think he has only had to use the tee once all season. Quite impressive if you ask me. Major league material....not so much, but learning rules and listening he gets a gold metal!
A high 5 from Daddy at home plate!

 
Amelia and Adalyn are getting used to the sporting life. Poor girls are in for me. Paybacks will be when they have dance recital on a 95 degree day!!

Jay made it to 3rd, right where we were standing. He wouldn't look at me. I suppose it isn't "cool" when your mom stands with a big camera yelling your name.

 
"That's a winner!" Although there is no winner and every kids gets to cross home plate twice!

 
Jayden's team!

Our little slugger!!!



 
There isn't a cuter kid out on that field. Especially a little one who is always sitting on the bench waiting for his turn, ready in position and listening to the coach. He really is rocking this baseball thing in my eyes and it just proves how much he has grown and how well he can listen and pay attention!
 
Keeping swinging for the stars, Jayden.

No comments: