Monday, September 16, 2013

Just A Little Jealous

I'm a bit jealous that my mom gets to take Jayden to school everyday. He seriously thinks that she is the only one allowed to do this job. He is happy as a lark on the drive and eats his breakfast. He talks about his upcoming day and all about school. He gives the thumbs up when she tells him to have a good day and watches him fist bump his best friends. Seriously, our Jayden is loving school and friends. You'd never know a year ago he was a shy, quiet, little creature. 


Aaron gets to pick Jayden up almost everyday but once the twins got to go to pick him up. How cute is that? 


Thank goodness for a grandma that lives close and doesn't mind the extra duty of dropping a little guy off at school. I'm pretty sure someday she is going to miss it. I'm pretty sure I'm a little jealous too. 

No comments: