Wednesday, September 2, 2009

House #5

Well, we did it again. Less than a year has passed since we bought house #4 and now we are proud owners of house #5. I know, we are crazy. We will NOT be living in this one! Last week, I went to an auction and bought this beauty to become our first rental property. You know how Aaron gets when he sees a junky house, he just has to have it! Hopefully, this house will not take him to long to flip.
The ugly kitchen. On the plus--it has kitchen cabinets. They are going to need A LOT of bleach to get clean!

The nasty living room. The carpet is already been pulled up. From what I hear these people had a lot of cats. YUCK!
I will post when the product is finished but now you know what will consume us in our "spare time". I mean we both only have full time jobs, a new baby, football season, hunting season, shopping trips, UIS classes, and family to fill our time as it is. Oh well, it's better than having nothing to do, right?


No comments: