Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Nap Nanny






For the last few weeks, Jayden has had a stuffy nose. Even though it was his first, I am sure it won't be the last! We had been propping his bed up and night, but he kept sliding down to the end. As we were looking through a magazine one day, we saw an ad for the Nap Nanny. You can see it at http://www.napnanny.com/ I didn't buy it from that site. I found a different place with free shipping!


It is a little sleeper that is at a 30 degree angle and is kind of shaped like a car seat. I kept reading about it and decided to buy it. It is suppose to help with all different sorts of problems. When it came in the mail, it was Jayden's nap time. He slept soundly for 2 hrs. The first night we tried it, he woke up for a nighttime feeding, but when I put him back to bed, he snuggled right up and went to sleep. I didn't have to bring him to bed with me or keep going back to his room every 10 minutes. Hopefully, he will continue to enjoy his little nap nanny--if not maybe the next baby will 10 years from now!



No comments: