Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh, What a Week!

Oh, what a week!!! Last night, I took Jayden for his fifth haircut. It was getting way too long and I wanted his hair to be nice and short for his surgery next week. He hated it, of course, but he looked like such a big boy when we got home. He looked even cuter tonight when I got home from my extra-long day of work and he was in his monkey jammies and happy to see me. He is growing up way too fast!!!


This morning I gave him the last dose of his medicine, but then counted that we were actually shorted by two doses. STRESS!! I called the doctor's office and our FAVORITE doctor, Dr. Vlahos, called Jayden in 10 more days of antibiotics. She said his last ear infection was bad enough, that 10 more days will not hurt him.This means no more ear infections before his surgery. I couldn't be happier. She is simply the best pediatrician ever!!

 
So here is to new haircuts for all three of us, 10 more days of antibiotics, and 8 more days until Jayden's tubes. Oh, and to a weekend of just Jayden and Mommy. Daddy is off to help a friend celebrate his last weekend of being a bachelor. Our plans include a few naps, maybe a photo session, a birthday party for some friends, playing outside, and maybe I will get some school work accomplished or maybe I won't!

No comments: