Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Last weekend I celebrated my birthday with some friends in Nashville so this weekend was a simple, relaxing weekend at home.

I enjoyed my day by sleeping in until 9 which never happens, enjoyed a little shopping with *one* child who was very well behaved and had a nice dinner on the deck.


We had a little cake and "Happy Birthday" song for lunch. Jayden thought it was for him and was the least bit thrilled to hear the dreaded song. Amelia didn't mind!! Adalyn was napping so she missed out!






Thanks to all my friends and family who called, sent a text or messaged me on Facebook. I enjoyed the birthday love.

And as Tim McGraw said,

"My next thirty years will be the best years of my life."


Looking forward to the adventures this year brings! I think it is going to be wild!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: