Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dinner & Target

Hunting season means I'm home alone on Saturday nights. Which also means I look for entertainment. This past weekend the kids I joined Dad, Gma & Maddie for dinner at Cracker Barrel.

Jayden scarfed down his giant pancake and Amelia enjoyed his leftovers.



We headed to Target because Poppy promised Jayden a new toy if he was good at dinner.


I also discovered that I can officially go shopping with all three at Target by myself as long as I have this cart!!



Jayden also got a giant pumpkin for all of his Halloween goodies. The girls each got a glow worm for their crib.




The pumpkin is so big Adalyn can fit in!


Jayden is getting quite tricky too. He pulled the chair out from under me that day too. I fell to the ground---but at least I got a snuggle.

Thanks for a yummy dinner and new toys!! We had fun!!



~Jodi

No comments: