Sunday, October 7, 2012

Love Letter~October 2012~Jayden

This post is all about YOU, Jayden!
 
Jayden--
 
 
Over the last month you have grown up so much! Your Daddy and I have talked about how much you have matured since you started school. Speaking of school---you love it!!! We were all so nervous about how you would react to school and after the first two weeks, you love going. You love your teacher. You love to sing and dance. You love going to Grandma's after preschool too. 
 
 Another thing you love is the outdoors. Your love for this has been your entire life, but now that you are older you love to ride your bike. Each time we get out of the van you run right to your bike and make as many loops as you can before I have to steal you away from the fun. Wego chases you around the driveway and you tell me that your ride "super fast".
 You are still a momma boy and need me in every situation that you come across. "Mommy, mommy, mommy" is what you say about a million times a day. This is the exact reason I didn't take you to your first day of school. I am not sure you would have went in! You have FINALLY stopped getting upset when I drop you off at Janel's house. You know I am coming back.
 
Your love for learning and reading has grown by leaps and bounds this month. You must read several books before bed and two of them are read by you.
 The other night you ran into the bathroom while I was giving your sisters a bath and shouted, "I did it!". The thought in my head was not good. What you did was pull up a chair and get out your own apple juice, screw off the lid and pour yourself a glass. You were so proud. I am so very thankful the GALLON was ALMOST empty and it only filled up your cup 1/4 of the way. That would have been a terrible mess to clean. I would have done it though. I follow you around every night cleaning up the tornado you leave behind.
Your Daddy is top on the list too. He has been so busy working on a few houses right now that you only see him for about an hour a day. You have tricked him into sleeping downstairs with you every once in a while. Either that or he knows if he is upstairs crying girls MIGHT just wake him up. You love to take a ride on the four-wheeler and love it when he takes you to the store. A pack of M&M's is always on the receipt.


 Sweet child---I have never seen anyone love sports more than you. You could play basketball all day. You can dribble, hang on the rim and shoot it from so far away. I am hoping your shyness doesn't scare you away from playing this winter.
 You are getting used to your sisters, but are not into sharing your stuff with them. Hence this picture. This is "your" swing. Looks like a few pink swings are on the Christmas list.
Jayden, you are a funny, intelligent, growing little guy (30 pounds now). A lot of people love you and always will!

No comments: