Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

On Sunday, Jayden celebrated his first Valentine's Day! He opened up his cards and got dresses in his Valentine's outfit and new Nike shoes. Aaron and Jayden got out of bed early and let me sleep in. They had cinnamon rolls and flowers waiting for me when I came down stairs. It was nice to sleep in and very nice to wake up to a baby screaming mama.

Around 11, Aaron and I headed to St. Louis with the Doan's for the St. Louis Boat Show. I wasn't so sure about the boat show, but it was actually a good time. We also had time to shop by the Galleria before heading out to dinner. The snow was falling all day and made a beautiful scence, but the drive home made me so nervous! The road were almost, if not, 100% fully covered in ice and snow. Overall, our day was awesome.

Here are some pictures of Jayden on Valentine's Day.


1 comment:

The Haugens said...

Glad to see Mia made the blog for the opening pic!!! :)