Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's a small world.....

It's a small world after all and we know it for a fact. On our way home from vacation we were driving on I-44 in Tennessee. I saw a white Ford about a mile ahead of us. I told Aaron it had to be Aunt Lori who would be on her way home from visiting a friend in Georgia. That is a one in a million chance. What do you know? It was! Maybe I had my Mom's twin vibe going on with her. OK, maybe not. Anyway, we drove up, honked the horn and waved. She called a few minutes later to ask if we passed them. Yes indeed, we did! We played the "I follow you, you follow me" game all the way past Nashville and enjoyed a nice dinner with them! This could have never happened if we planned it--but it did and it made me smile.
Jake and his friend would always do something to make us laugh when they passed us. My favorite is when they were pretending to run. They were pumping their arms like they were in a very competitive race. It was funny! Oh and we liked when Uncle Mike flexed his muscles (click picture). I had to do it back. Obviously, mine are not as big.
The one and only "MOTOMA 1"!

No comments: