Tuesday, July 27, 2010

May May Came to Play with J!

On Monday, I traveled to Chicago for a day of shopping in the big city. I loved being able to have a day for myself, but I sure missed my little man. Due to the fact I had to leave home at 5am, I had to get creative in order to find a sitter for Jayden all day. I could of had Aaron drop him off in Pawnee on his way to work, but that would have been TOO much for both of the boys to handle so early in the morning. Instead, Katie K. came over to watch Jayden until my Mom could get to town. Thanks, Katie! Needless to say, Jayden wasn't too thrilled that BOTH his Mommy and Daddy left him, all day. He cried a lot for Katie, but she was able to feed him breakfast, rock him to a nap, and even play with him (tears and all). He pretty much cried in heartbreak until May May came over to play. Jayden just adores Madeline as most little kids do. She just plays with him, totes him around, and makes him feel safe.
Thanks May May for coming to play with JJ!

No comments: