Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa 2010





With help from Mommy, Jayden wrote his letter to Santa as well as sending an e-mail. We actually received an e-mail back from Santa tonight! Top items on his list include a ball and books. He also would like a toy farm and a shiny red tricycle. He has been a really good boy this year despite his attempts at being naughty. We are looking forward to seeing if Santa agrees!

Here is what Jayden received from Santa via e-mail:


#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO


Taylorville, Illinois
United States
Saturday, December 18, 2010


HO!! Ho!! ho!! Jayden!!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Taylorville! The Net sure is wonderful because now I can get emails from Taylorville and around the world in the blink of an eye. Even Rudolph gets emails... from pets! Why, here's Rudolph right now! HO!! Ho!! ho!! He just asked me to say 'Hi!' to you!

Jumping Jingle Bells, Jayden! Are you really and truly 1 years old already?!? I'll bet you're really excited about Christmas! Everyone at the North Pole sure is! Are you looking forward to Santa Claus visiting your home? Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home! I also hear you've been a sorta good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Cookies? COOKIES?!? Did you say cookies?! Yum!! You know, I get asked a lot what kind of cookies I like best. Of course, I love *all* kinds of cookies, but what I like the most is when you leave me the kind of treats that *you* like best. (That way it's like we're sharing them!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. new ball; 2. book or two and; 3. shiny red tricycle. HO!! Ho!! ho!! I see there's a trike on your list. That's a great present! Of course, you'll have to promise me you'll always wear a helmet and follow all the safety rules. Now one thing about a trike is that its very hard to fit a lot of them into the sleigh. So, I hope you won't be too disappointed if we can't fit enough of them in for everyone this Christmas.

HO!! Ho!! ho!! Rudolph wants to take me for another test ride in the sleigh so I better get going! The new sleigh is 'Internet-equipped' so I can even get your emails Christmas Eve when I fly around the world! Take care Jayden and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 7 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,


P.S. Why thank you for the wonderful hugs & kisses Jayden! Here are some extra special hugs and kisses just for you from everyone at the North Pole!

P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.

No comments: