Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Happy Boys

Today I came home to TWO very happy little boys. Our babysitter had to leave early for a doctor appointment for her little girl, so Marcy picked up Jayden and Layne. When I came home there were two little boys who were so happy to see me. Toys were everywhere and smiles were wide.

We played blocks, went down the slide, played with cars, and had a little snack. Jayden must learn how to share his toys, which is VERY difficult for him. I am glad Layne is just as big as he is because Jayden can't bully him around. It was fun having the two boys play together. Glad we could help out today. It was fun!!

1 comment:

The Haugens said...

Ohhhh I love it! They have spent lots of quality time together this week. We owe you. Just let me know when, maybe you can get that massage!