Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catch up post....

Time to play blogging catch up. Since I finally got my new wonderful iPhone, posting via my phone has become much easier and I have neglected posting from my actual camera. So, here is a catch up game.
For Thanksgiving we visited Mt. Carmel. The weather was so nice on Friday that Jayden was able to play ball outside with his Nana. He ran back and forth chasing his ball.

 We enjoyed some yummy meals and some long wonderful naps!
 Last weekend I went to Reagan, Adan, and Livia's Christmas program at church. Livia was a king (green dress above), Adan was a shepard (white costume) and Reagan sang a solo.


 They all did a wonderful job! It was great to see!
 This weekend we were able to stay home and relax for the most part. Jayden was such a good eater and loved his cinnamon rolls. He ate tons for dinner tonight too. It is nice to have a normal eater rather than a snacker in the house.

We are looking forward to a busy week with the arrival of our kitchen cabinets, new stove, and our counter tops being measured. It looks like everything is going to fall in to place just at the right time!

No comments: