Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bedtime Reading

My days are busy. My nights are even busier with three kids and a husband who works every single night. I wish I had more time in the day to accomplish everything that I have on my list. Tonight I skipped the cleaning, putting laundry away and even dishes to get some extra time in with Jayden. He really loves his one on one time and doesn't have to fight for any attention.


He loaded up his pillow, blanket, four books of his choice and we headed off to read. He grabbed Mickey at last minute too.

We enjoyed our four books, one "read" by him. In his world it was about a green dinosaur with a red hat and then he said, "hey mom, how about you finish the story?". So I did.

Looking forward to summer when I can spend more time with my own kids.

This whole working mom thing is overrated, but I will be back at it again tomorrow.

~Jodi

No comments: