Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter ONEderland

It was a winter ONEderland this weekend! We celebrated Adalyn and Amelia's FIRST ever BIRTHDAY!
They both were feeling so much better which made everything that much more perfect! Family and friends came to celebrate the special occasion with us. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those who popped in to celebrate this special day with our family.
 
 



 I was busy in the kitchen the day before baking as much as I could. I had help from a friend with the cute cupcakes and cookies. She made them perfectly!
 Another friend put her creativity to use and made these awesome banners for the girls. I thought they were perfect!!

 Adalyn and Amelia were both so happy and rocked their bling way better than I expected!

 My mom created the backdrop to make it feel like a wonderland. Nanny sewed snowballs for the kids to play with. Perfect!
 
 The twins loved their cakes and didn't get too messy!






They were blessed with many gifts in which we are so thankful for. I think they have enough clothes to make it through the winter! They even scored their first pair of Sperry's. I suppose that means I need some too! 
 This spring and summer is going to be full of outdoor fun on their new 4-wheelers and playtime with their new kitchen!
I wish I could have captured more pictures of their fabulous day. It really was a ONEderland in there and it was ONEderful. I don't think it could have been any better.
 
Well, I guess if I would have remembered to serve the ice cream and reminded people to take their thank you bags of popcorn it could have been better. But, if that was the worst of our worries, then I say we were pretty lucky!


No comments: