Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Mother's Day has become one of the best holidays of the year. I had such a special 1st Mother's Day with my family. This morning we joined my Dad, Marcy, Jordan, Mollie, Maddie, Matt & Mary Ann for breakfast. After breakfast we headed to St. Louis Zoo. I wanted to teach Jayden about the different animals. I am pretty sure he enjoyed the trip! He slept the entire way down so Aaron and I were able to spend some time together and I was able to talk to my Mom too. While we were at the zoo, we were busy! We looked at the reptiles, zebras, monkeys, lions, sea lions, elephants, and rhinos! Jayden and Daddy crawled through a tunnel too. I think visiting the zoo in St. Louis may become a Mother's Day tradition. It was such a beautiful day. Click on the picture to make it larger. More to come later!

No comments: