Saturday, May 15, 2010

UIS Graduation

Today marked my graduation from UIS with a Master's degree in Teacher Leadership. A group of Chatham teachers worked together throughout the entire program. I think we all graduated with a 4.0! Aaron ordered me a cake-pink and brown-my two favorite colors. It was very thoughtful of him!
My two boys who were very proud of me!
With my Dad before leaving for graduation. Madeline had a basketball tournament, so they had to leave as soon as I received my degree.



My Mom also came today. She was able to escape and have some time away from the little ones to watch her oldest graduate!


My biggest fan was so happy to see me afterwards. You can tell he loves his Momma!
Also, a thanks to Sarah for letting me borrow her dress--it was perfect!

1 comment:

The Giger's said...

Congrats! The dress looks great! :) Hope you had a great day!