Monday, May 3, 2010

He loves his toys!

Jayden had to entertain himself on Saturday while I worked on my paper, which is finished and submitted! He was such a good boy and played with his toys for about 45 minutes while I diligently typed away. He would play with a toy for a while before moving on to the next. It was fun to watch him mess around with the different gadgets. We also took a drive to Chatham to get a few documents from school. He slept the entire way there and back. We then headed over to Lilly's 3rd Birthday party and Jayden had a chance to visit with family. I sure hated not being able to play with him on Saturday but I will make it up to him this weekend!
He loves playing with his rings. He is able to take them off and put them back on. He doesn't get them in the correct order, but I think it is amazing!

Action shot!

No comments: