Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Busy Boy

So what is a boy to do when his Daddy is gone working on a house and his Mommy is busy doing or trying to do homework in the kitchen?


So it may not have been the best form of entertainment in an educational way, but he showed determination to clear out the drawers, got on his tip toes to get everything out of the highest drawer, was close to me "in-case" he fell down, safe after I removed the boxes with sharp edges, and he stayed there until it was bath time. What else is there to do on a Monday night when it is raining outside and your trapped in a kitchen? I think he made a good choice! As for me, I didn't get any homework done because I sat close and watched him. He was just too cute and so determined! I am sure that this will be a common problem over the next 7 weeks!

No comments: