Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back to Work




I'm back to being a working mom and so far it hasn't been too bad. Granted I've only been there two days but I'm pretty sure the next 9 weeks are going to fly by! Or at least I hope.....

Thankfully I don't have to leave the house with any kids in the morning. This really makes my life a whole lot easier! I'm thankful for everyone who is helping out and for our two new temporary babysitters my mom found for the kids. I love having someone walk in my house at 6:50 in the morning!



After my first day back this little person was awake when I walked in the door and instantly lit up when I greeted her. It was so cute!



He was pretty happy too!

This little one really didn't want me to go to work today because she woke up just in time to catch 15 minutes of alone time with me before I headed out the door.


I'm sure we are going to have our good days and our bad but things are working out pretty good right now and that is all that matters!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: