Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big Boy Bed

We did it. He did it. They *almost* did. Finally.

Yesterday evening we moved Jayden down to his new room and moved the girls to the extra bedroom upstairs.

When he got home he was happy to see his new room with his crib (yes, he still sleeps in one and has never climbed out) and big boy bed all in the same location. He said "wow, cool!" several times.

When it was bedtime we all went downstairs to say goodnight and asked him where he wanted to sleep. Big bed is what he told us. I thought to myself-really the big boy bed after we moved your crib down here. We could have kept it upstairs for your sisters!! Oh, well.








That blob you see is in fact him in a queen bed, all alone. At 1 am we did hear a cry and saw an empty bed. Guess side rails would be good to have! Oops!!

On another note, the girls are now in a bedroom and out of the living room! Woo hoo! I think they are happy too because I didn't hear a cry until 3 am or at least what I thought was a cry from Adalyn. Amelia slept until right now, 3:37 am, making their middle of the night times being slightly off again which is exactly what I like and need! Two awake at the same time in the middle of the night wore me out these past few nights.

Will the luck continue tomorrow and into the next few months? Oh, I hope so!

Time for bed. Amelia chugged her 3 oz. rather quickly. Adalyn's 4 took a lot longer!!




Him coming up the stairs at 8 am after a good nights sleep!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Giger's said...

Yay!! So glad to hear everything is going well. Hopefully the sleeping steak continues. Looking forward to seeing you back in the halls of ces even though I'm sure you're hoping this next week goes slowly!!