Monday, March 26, 2012

A Chick Magnet and Two Little Chicks

My Taylorville photography friend holds baby chick pictures in the spring and I really wanted to try them this year. I was crossing my fingers all week as I talked to Jayden about baby chicks. Much to my surprise, he sat right down and waited for the baby chicks. After he warmed up, he wouldn't sit down for longer than 10 seconds, but in that time she managed to get a few shots.

 He looked like such a big boy in his new Easter sweater from Poppy and Grammy. He actually wanted to wear it all day long, but we are saving it for Easter Sunday!! He looks like his Daddy in that top picture and such a big boy!!

My two little chicks were not as cooperative. They were not a fan of the bright sun. However, when we got home they were wide eyed and ready to go!! I took a few shots while they were dressed up. I wasn't able to get their picture together. It is way too hard to get the attention of two babies at the same time!!
 Adalyn is on top and Amelia is below.

Amelia is on top and Adalyn is below. Can you tell Amelia is really tired??


All three of them are going to look pretty cute on Easter. Maybe they will cooperate then?? I won't hold my breath!!

No comments: