Monday, July 2, 2012

July To-Do List

June passed by way too quickly. I cannot believe it is already July. I have a list of things I would like to do before it is time to go back to work!

1. Have a cookout with friends at our house
2. Take the kids to a parade
3. Visit Knight's Action Park at least three more times
4. Paint the girls' room upstairs
5. Paint the laundry room
6. Recover my outdoor furniture
7. Continue to pile up clothes and toys for the twin sale in September
8. Enjoy a night out with friends
9. Enjoy a night out with my husband
10. Have a playdate with friends
11. Finish two more books in a series
12. Finish a class within the next two weeks....ok...maybe this needs to be #1 on my list
13. Go to a movie with Jayden
14. To be continued..I know there is more

1 comment:

The Haugens said...

I like how the book in #11 is nameless. :)