Thursday, July 19, 2012

So Tired

Just the other night, everyone was so tired.

I think it was because a certain little boy skipped his nap and two little girls decided to wake up 20 times during the night.

 The girls are official on "cry it out" at night and did pretty good for a week. This week is a totally different story!! Every time they cry I go into their room, put the binki back in, and walk out. Next time they cry I wait 15 mins and then repeat. This trend is getting old. One rule I haven't broken is picking them up. However, if they were sick or in pain, of course I would, but because they want a wubby, no way! The great swaddled sleepers have now found comfort in their wubbs rather than the swaddle!
 The love for wubbanub is driving this momma crazy.
Each girl now has a little lovie to keep with them at night to help soothe them back to sleep. I am crossing my fingers they sleep through the night soon! They have been much happier and more predictable now that they are not getting fed in the middle of the night, so at least that is going well!

We will see how tonight goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO cute! Great job with the sleep training! I STILL put a cold bottle of milk in bed with Blaire so when she wakes up she doesn't wake ME up! :) Not the best solution, but it works best for us!