Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More projects

While I was busy working in the girls' room, Aaron set out on a project of his own.


He asked what I thought about putting in a new staircase before Jayden's birthday party. My answer? Yes!!!

I despised the old stairs. They were ugly and most importantly not safe with the loose railing!


So as soon as he got home from work and stopping at Lowe's, the demo began!


He picked out the stair treads, railing, and stain. My job was to stain all the wood.

Our stairs were complete just before the birthday bash and they look amazing!! Both grandmas were exceptionally excited for a new sturdy handrail to hold on to.

I will post the finished product tomorrow!

Thanks, Aaron for your hard work!! The stairs look awesome!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: