Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breckenridge, CO---A Day on the Slopes

We spend Monday of this week in Breckenridge, CO. It was over an hour drive but the drive through the mountains was really neat. Once we arrived in ski town, we got bundled up, rented skis, and hit the slopes. I was a bit nervous to get back on skis, but it came back to me like that. We all had a blast and I would say Aaron was the bravest of us all. See the top peak in the back right side of the picture. Yes, he went down that!! CRAZY!! He is ready to head back with his buddies if the opportunity ever arises.
 Although it looks like there was a lot of people there, the lines we not that bad and we didn't have much of a wait.
 Here are the boys at the top of a green ready to go down for the first time!! They took off and I followed after giving myself a little pep talk.
 Adam was my ski buddy for the day as Aaron was getting "bored" with the easy slopes! Adam and I stuck together all day and had a lot of fun.
 We watched these crazy kids ski and snowboard while going up the lift. They were doing spins and back flips. Insane. Simply insane.

After a long day in Breckenridge full of skiing and shopping, we headed back to our awesome hotel and went out for the boys' birthday dinner. 


We all had so much fun on our mini-vacation. I think it was exactly what we all needed.

No comments: