Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Pictures

Sometimes I get so busy I don't have time to put all the pictures on-line. Here are a few that I found on the camera tonight.
 Taking off on his 4-wheeler with his "Dirt Don't Hurt" shirt. Too funny.
 J loves, loves, loves basketball. He likes to shoot from farther away now rather than just "dunking" the basketball. I swear the other day he made a baby 3-pointer and I caught it on tape. I love his perfect one year old form in this picture!
 Funny guy found a new hiding spot from Mom in the kitchen. It wasn't too funny when he fell inside the lazy susan. Well, it was a LITTLE funny.
He is ready for spring to get here to mow with Daddy. I had to put this mower away for a while because all he wanted to do was mow. The popping was making me crazy! One more week in the closet and I will let him have it back.

Oh, Jayden. The funny little things that you do that make our day complete. Now only if he was feeling better this weekend, I could have taken a few more pictures of him with the new skills I learned in my photography class!

No comments: