Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Bump 8, 10, 12

Here is the bump! To you, it may seem small, but to me I am growing. I am still wearing my normal clothes with the buttons buttoned up. Hopefully, I can hang on a while longer with my own normal clothes before I raid my friends for their maternity clothes. With Jayden, I took pictures but never posted on them on the blog. I thought since there is two this time, it calls for posting. We are going to take pictures every two week, standing in the same spot, with the same camera (messed that up week 12). Who knows, maybe I will keep wearing the same colored shirt too. Ok, that was by pure accident. I just really like the color pink :)
I really wish I would have had an "official" before picture, but I don't, so this one below will have to do! I can just picture the tan skin and flat stomach coming back to me next summer.....or maybe the summer after.

So long flat belly and tan skin. I will miss you, but I am pretty sure I am getting the better end of the deal.

No comments: