Monday, August 1, 2011

Melanie & Mike's Wedding

One of my besties got married this weekend and everything was perfect. I am really not sure how one can pull off a wedding in Southern Indiana when they live in Southern Nevada, but she did it and it looked awesome!
I also got to give my first ever Matron of Honor speech which was short and sweet, and got a few laughs from everyone.
 The cake was soo good! She used the same lady that I did for my wedding!

 Jayden had a blast with the band, Bueller, out of Nashville. He was front row for about 3 hours straight. They are the BEST band I have heard in a long time. The lead singer was super nice and I talked to her quite a few times on break. I ended up finding out that she is an 11th generation twin!
We also had a lot of fun at the photo booth!
Congrats to Mike and Melanie!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love, and laughter!

No comments: