Monday, October 17, 2011

The Fan Cam

After working all day, hitting the grocery store, unloading, and prepping dinner for tomorrow night, I put myself on mandatory recliner rest for the remainder of the evening. I hit my limit and my feet were starting to hurt and the babies decided to have a party on top of all of it all. This feeling, although neat, just didn't agree with the rest of me. So, in my recliner rest, I have browsed every sight I can think of including www.fightingillini.com and the Fan Cam site which you can go to by clicking here.

If you get to the page and click the down arrow 12 times and the right arrow 30 times, you should come to an orange section to the right of the play clock. Zoom in 10 times and then go down 12 times. Now click to the right 15 times and in the center of your screen you should see a very familiar face or maybe even 3! Although the Illini lost the football game and played terrible, this is still neat to see. Looks like Aaron had a lot of fun with his buddies!

I think my recliner rest will continue over the weekend too. I will have a post-surgery boy to snuggle with and some help around the house. Aaron's parents will be coming up to visit little sicky, the boys will do some hunting Saturday evening, and I think the three of us will take it easy and starting washing some baby bedding and clothes. The process of putting stuff away needs to get started, especially since time will fly with the holidays coming up. Sounds like a pretty good weekend plan to me!

No comments: