Monday, October 3, 2011

We've Got Color and a Smile

The last few days have been spent painting some color in the basement and putting in ceiling tiles. Aaron suggested to me that I step out of my "comfort zone" when it came to choosing colors for the basement. I really wasn't a fan of that, but I decided to cooperate. We settled on a color called Limegrass. It is in the tan/green family. Hopefully I will adjust to it more once there is carpet installed, but right now I think it is "just ok". Once we get all the toys and some furniture down there, I am sure it will look much better!
 I think he only has a few weeks to paint the rest of the basement and bedrooms before carpet comes! I can't wait to order cribs for the girls, get Jayden's toys down to the play room, and get rid of our storage shed!


I also got a smile from Jayden tonight when I asked him to say cheese. Maybe I will get lucky and actually get a good fall picture of him this year! 

No comments: