Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Busy Weekend

We had such a fun and busy weekend! On Friday, we went to see Little Miss Addison who arrived on Thursday night very quickly. Addison is going to be tall like her momma because she measured out at 22.5" long. This was Aaron's first time holding a little baby girl. We are so happy for the Haugens family and are excited to watch Addison grow over the years and play with her two new friends when they arrive late this winter....hopefully 15 to 16 more weeks!!
On Saturday morning, Jayden and I headed to the zoo to meet up with our friends Brittany, Payton, and Madelyn. Jayden loved the zoo and would repeat every name of the animals we saw.
 Payton and Madelyn are the two cutest little sisters I know and next weekend we will spend some more time with them at the Great Pumpkin Patch. The kids had a lot of fun at the zoo and we will head back a few times next year. It is nice when the zoo is less than 8 miles from your house!
 After baby and kid time was over, we headed to Ross and Courtney's wedding in Grafton. It was so great to see all of our friends again. I got to catch up with my bestie Sarah and a few others who I only see every once in a while.
 I think this is the last outing Aaron and I are going to have for a while, unless I can make it to his 10 year class reunion. That is still on the "maybe" list. It is crazy to think that nearly four years ago we were celebrating our wedding with the same group of friends.

Well, here we all are (I think) with the bride and groom! A wild group of friends who has been though a lot in the high school, college, and now "grown-up" days. It is so nice to see everyone when we do and we have a lot of fun catching up! Congrats, Ross & Courtney!! Your day was beautiful!!

No comments: