Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our Weekend...and some.

The cribs arrived this past weekend and Aaron got started putting them together. I just couldn't wait to see what they looked like. I am pretty happy with our purchases!
 Jayden has been recovering nicely from his surgery and loves his new basement toy area.  

 Nana came up for the weekend and did a lot of laundry, hanging, and folding of clothes for the girls. We only have a few more things to do in their room before it is ready. Even though we are 12 weeks away, I wanted this taken care of, just in case. It seems like they have a lot of clothes, but I can only imagine how many outfits we are going to go through in one day!
 Their closet is a bit of a mess right now, but newborn clothes are ready to go along with a few preemie outfits for the first few weeks. Today after school I went for a doctor appointment and measurement sonogram. Baby A weighs 1 lb. 11oz. and  Baby B weigh 1 lb. 8 oz. Their facial structures are still looking a lot of like. I start my 2 week rotation starting November 11th.
To end our night, we stopped in Chatham for Madeline's basketball game. It was nice to watch her play along with a few of my former students.

Next blog post in a few days.....the kitchen remodel. Looks like Aaron has a few months(right in the middle of deer season) to get yet another project complete. It is a good thing he is a hard worker!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pic of madelyn! love how everyone else is blurry but she is in focus.

Do you have two cribs or are they sharing for a while? I only saw one in the picture. And good idea on having a bed in there! I always had a bed close with all of my kids, and i have a bed in Blaire's room, which has been nice.

everything is coming along!!! Can't wait to see kitchen pics!