Thursday, September 22, 2011

Country Living

Living out in the country means no Internet until later this week. So here is what we have been up to the last week at the new house. We finally got settled into the house somewhat. We have painted in the living room (Mom, Aunt Lori & Marcy) and hallway. It made me feel a lot better to have my colors in the house.
 Aaron ripped out all of the paneling from the basement and his mom helped take out ceiling tiles and rip wallpaper from the downstairs bathroom. He started the drywalling process and should have it all hung by the weekend. It looks so nice.
 Jayden likes to help too.
 This entire area will be a huge play room for the kids...all three of them! We are going to look at carpet later this week. This process is going a lot faster than I thought. Good thing. We have 17 weeks or less until the girls arrive.
This is the view we see when we eat dinner at night. The little house in the back is full of Aaron's "stuff" and the woods behind is ours too. The front bush area is the pond in which Aaron will be filling next spring.
 Jayden and I go look at the horses almost every night. He is still afraid of them, but so am I, so that is fine.



It is a long walk back to the house, but it is so peaceful. We are starting to feel like we are home when we pull into the driveway. I can't wait for it to be finished. But I will.

No comments: