Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Exciting Saturday

My Saturday proved to be pretty exciting and relaxing at the same time. Just what I needed after a long week of work. This morning I headed to the Twin Sale in Springfield. I have been saving up some extra money just for this day and I am pretty sure I got enough clothes to last them the first three months. I ended up with 60 outfits (sleepers, gowns, dresses, outfits and some with tags), 10 pairs of socks, 4 bows, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 bath towels, 8 bibs, along with a few other things. Next sale is set for March 10th and I don't plan on buying ANYTHING for them until then.
 I also took some pictures of Madeline. I love the natural beauty our backyard has to offer and it is perfect for pictures.





We ended the day with a trip to Indian Knoll Pumpkin Patch which is about 15 mins away from our house. Jayden was a pumpkin picking pro. He added several pumpkins to the collection. I think I only ended up with three of his picks, but he had fun! 
While I was busy with all of this, Aaron stayed home and got all of the drywall hung in the basement and a coat of mud on most of it. We are going to head to Lowe's tonight for a quick look at flooring.

No comments: