Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dr. Appt--Week 21

This afternoon I headed to the doctor for a 21 week check. Both babies are still girls and both are head down. They switched their roles as Baby A (148 bpm) and Baby B (140 bmp) a few times during the sonogram. We mostly could see long legs and long arms moving happily and freely around. They also were caught punching each other! I hope this means they are going to be best of friends. I head back in four more weeks for a measurement sonogram before starting a two week rotation. Both of the girls look alike in their profile pictures up to this point. They have the Colonius chin and what looks to be big eyes. I guess we will find out in 16 weeks or so.

On another note, I have been searching for bedding for the babies and just haven't found what I like or when I do find something, I don't want to spend the amount of money on two. Of course that would happen, I have expensive taste.  My mom and I found some material just the other day, so soon, she will start a sewing project with Nanny. They will make curtains, blankets, and a few other items for the babies. I think it will end up being really cute and a pretty neat concept of having them create something for another set of twins!

I hope to post the only picture I got today later tonight!

No comments: