Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Day 2011

Today I headed to Springfield for some peace and quiet after being a "single mom" for two days in a row while Aaron enjoyed some guy time at Rend Lake. Jayden went with my mom and enjoyed some lunch and then a nice long nap with Poppa D.

After dropping him off, I headed to Baby Day at the Crown Plaza for two reasons:
1. They were having a seminar on ear infections, which proved to be very informational.
2. They were giving away free 3d/4d sonograms, which was so very neat!!

Before going on, if you have never seen a 3d/4d sono, they are quite odd and a bit scary. The baby looks funny because of all of the fluid and everything else going on around them. These two were not quite big enough to get a really good picture, but you can get a good idea. Hands, legs, feet, fingers were all accounted for and both of them had a good heartbeat. Just what you want to hear every time!

Both babies were cooperating today so I finally have a normal picture of Baby B! Baby B was happy, but not too hyper and waved hello as we looked on.
 This is the 3d/4d of Baby B, who really doesn't have a big bulge on the head, it is just "stuff".
 Below is Baby A, who generally is the wild one.
 Baby A was happy to be on the screen once again, like always, and waved hello too.
I really enjoyed my few hours away and it was totally worth the $2.00 entry fee to learn more about all three of my babies!! We are off to the doctor on Tuesday for an "official" gender check. I have a pretty good idea after today, but I just need one more set of eyes to tell me for sure before we announce it to the world. We are so blessed that they are happy and healthy. Just knowing who they are going to be will make it even better!

1 comment:

The Giger's said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to find out. That's cool that you got a free us!