Friday, August 5, 2011

One More Year in the Books

Today was perfect. I heard from so many friends and family members via phone, text, and of course, Facebook. It was nice to be wished "Happy Birthday" so many times! Jayden and I enjoyed a day at home trying to get well from our recent spouts of illness. Aaron brought home my favorite (the twins favorite) food, pizza from Florinda's! After that it was back to work trying to prep our house for the potential buyer. We plan on celebrating my birthday again next weekend. I also decided that I wanted Aaron to learn how to blog because my hands might be too full to blog come 2012.

I am looking forward to what this year brings. I can already predict that it is going to be a busy one filled with change but I know it will be perfect. Thanks again for all the wonderful birthday messages. I am one lucky girl!

1 comment:

Aarika May said...

Happy Birthday Jodi! (I deleted Facebook... so I missed it) :(
Glad you had a great day! Hope you are feeling good.