Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 14

The last two weeks have been the fastest weeks of summer by a long shot. We have been so busy working on our house, the flip house, and my new classroom that there really hasn't been any time for rest, relaxation, or even fun. Amidst all the chaos and work, I have been am completely exhausted and I'm pretty sure the babies chose this week to really grow. Babycenter.com tells me that the babies are 3.5" this week, about the size of a lemon. So make that two lemons for me.

We will do an informal quick check of them this Friday (I hope) to make sure they are still dancing around and having a good time. In the mean time, I may only have a few weeks left in my normal clothes. But, I am pretty sure my work clothes will get me into mid-September. Maybe?? I am just glad swimsuit season is over!

So, here is a picture for all those people who keep telling me I am tiny. I may be tiny to you, but to me, I have grown and I am only going to get bigger!!


1 comment:

The Aslinger's said...

You totally just popped out! I love it!!!