Monday, November 7, 2011

27 weeks, A Crazy Dance, and Drywall!!

This week marks #27...only 10 or 11 more to go!! I think I "grew" over the weekend as today I had two teachers make specific comments towards my growing bump.

1. "I can finally tell you are pregnant and that is a good thing."
2. "You are the cutest pregnant girl, ever. Seriously. And with two, you would never know. I just love seeing your belly."

Although I am growing, I think I am doing pretty good. My t-shirts still fit, I can see my feet, I am still putting my own socks and shoes on, and I can zip up my coat. I know this will all change in a few weeks so I am going to enjoy it while I can. Maybe if I am feeling this good in a few weeks I might even go to Aaron's class reunion. Right now in single to twin pregnancies I am to look 33 weeks pregnant. Some other ladies due at the same time with twins are measuring 10 weeks ahead. Yikes! I go on Friday for the glucose test and another check of the babies. I am sure they are both past two pounds by now! My eating habits have also changed this week. I am not hungry at all. Sure I could go for some cookies, but my stomach has no room for food. I do force myself to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but only because I know they need food to grow. I am sure that will change too. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I plan to enjoy my lunch and dinner to the fullest.
Our photographer also posted another picture of Jayden on Facebook. When we were taking pictures, he would go down the slide and then do a crazy dance. I think this was the *happiest* he was all day, except when he tackled me for a hug.

These picture really describe how Jayden is feeling now. He is so much happier, does crazy dances, and is enjoying life. Thank goodness for good doctors!
We are making progress in the kitchen thanks to a really hard worker and a windy day! Aaron worked the entire day on Sunday to get plumbing moved, a snack bar built and drywall hung on the ceilings and walls. Oh, and he also got his new window framed and ready to go. Jayden gave the final approval and didn't mind the change. Although the kitchen isn't nearly the size of last one, it will be brand new, perfect, and practical.


We also stopped by the cabinet place today to look at the different styles of cabinets along with colors and set up a day for them to measure and order. We had planned on using our old cabinets but it wasn't going to cost much more to just go with all new. It is also less work for Aaron to not have to match paint colors and style. Now my laundry room is going to get some nice cabinets, both top and bottom, from our old kitchen. I can't wait to have that extra storage in there. It is going to be really nice to have the base cabinets down there so I can have a counter top to fold clothes, store extra towels, laundry soap, and a collection of children's work. I think I am going to spend the next million years folding laundry so I might as well get a good set up now! I would actually like to use any of the other the leftover cabinets for a built in desk, but I will have to see what boss man says about that. Now that I think about it, I guess that means I need to add "paint laundry room" to someones to-do list.

So for now, progress is being made in all aspects of our crazy world. I can't believe it is already November, that Jayden has been off medicine for this long of time, and we might actually have a new kitchen by Christms. Time is flying!!

No comments: