Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Post-Op Dr. Appt

Somebody got a good report at the doctor's office for the first time in a VERY long time! Grandma took him to the doctor today to have his ears and throat checked and everything looks perfect! Perfect? What? Jayden doesn't need medicine? No ear drops? Really?? Wahooo!!!!!!
She said to come back in 6 months for a recheck. What?? Six months?? You don't mean 10 days for more antibiotics??
 
 I asked Jayden how happy he was to finally get  a good report from the doctor's office and this is the face I got. I am guess he is happy not to have me chasing him around with medicine. I can tell you that we are thrilled and feel like his surgery was the right decision! We are looking forward to him continuing to sleep through the night and hopefully over winter break he can move to his new big boy bedroom!
A healthy boy equals a happy boy who is loving food! 

No comments: