Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kitchen Update

After a few days of resting after a long weekend of being away from home, Aaron found some time and energy to install our new window. I was very hesitant at first because it was going to take away from cabinet space that I'm going to need for a family of five. However, after seeing it installed and what I can now see in the backyard makes it worth it.

Next task is picking out granite countertops. Not much time left to decide. I've pictured my top two choices.

Cabinets are set to arrive December 15 and after that I'm going to be one busy girl arranging them with all of our stuff!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the window! You won't even miss the cabinets after awhile. Have you put the countertop samples next to floor? One seems more neutral and the other has a gold tone to it???? Either one gets my vote. What color will the walls be? So exciting but hard at the same time! Good Luck, Susan

The Haugens said...

What color are your walls going to be? I'd almost say the classic Venetian.